Microsoft Office packages already include several calendar templates that you can easily download while creating any type of business presentation in PowerPoint. But such a ppt template calendar should not be used in the presentation for fun rather it should be used only when it is necessary. In such types of the template, you will get some space in each month where you can type any essential things that you need to discuss with your audience.
You can also insert the calendar templates on any of your Google slides but whenever you insert it keep in mind that the templates are editable so that you can change your plan of action whenever required. Inserting calendar in the PowerPoint presentation is not very tough and you just need a little knowledge on it. The following are the steps that you need to do for inserting an editable calendar in your PowerPoint presentation:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open your PowerPoint presentation and go to that slide where you want the calendar to be inserted.
- After that, you need to click on the File button on the command ribbon so that the list of the option gets opened. Then you need to click on the New option for opening the available templates. In case you find that the command ribbon is not visible then you have click on the Normal button that is there in the Status bar.
- Now you have to click on the Calendar icon for displaying a gallery of the calendar and you need to select the folder and choose your desired calendar template.
- Click on the thumbnail to check the preview.
- Finally, you need to click the download button that is available in the right pane for transferring the calendar to your presentation.