Businesses are having a shortage of employees these days as more and more employees get sick due to COVID-19 and other diseases. With many people dropping out of the workforce, companies are in need of more employees. On the other hand, they are people who got dismissed from their jobs due to cutting down of staff. These people are seeking employment from companies that might need them. Obtaining employees on one side and obtaining employment, on the other hand, is a great struggle for both sides. One wants the perfect job, and another wants perfect employees. These people can be brought together by Human Kapital companies.
With their help, both sides can get what they want. Here’s more about them and how they work:
Helping Out Every Kind Of Company:
That take pride in the fact that they’re capable of helping out companies of
every kind and every kind of firm. This service wants to make sure that all fields are filled out with people cut out for it. People have a chance of getting their dream jobs here, and business gets the best employee they can to fill in the filled. The employer is given a shortlisted presentation of the employees for the role they need to fill in. With this, the employer can choose their ideal employee themselves.
They specialize in HR roles, manufacturing, engineering, trades and administrative staff.
How are employees shortlisted?
- There’re some tests and interviews that applications need to take to ensure that they’re fit to fit in the best role they can.
- They go through some behavioural and competency-based interviews to determine their credibility and skills.
- After which is the compulsory psychometric test they must fill in.
- With all these vast numbers of people and contacts, the candidate pool is searched blindly so as to maintain confidentiality.
- They’re shortlisted soon after that.
Applying for a job:
These services can open up opportunities to get interviews for one’s dream job if they apply and take all the interviews and tests. This company is there to help out people by getting them the best jobs they can fit in. It is an opportunity to open up doors that one may not have a chance to on their own. With the evaluations on all their results, many may come across a once in lifetime opportunities offering their dream job. One can check out the website of these services to apply or to check their address to apply in person.
Very Low Charges:
There are no upfront charges for recruiting employees. There is only a fee when the employer finds the person they’re looking for and chooses to hire them. In which case, there’s a low annual remuneration fee charged to the employer. The fee depends on the hired employee’s salary.
- If the salary of the employee is 199,999 or lesser, 8% p.a. is charged.
- If their salary is 200,000 or above, 10% p.a. is charged.
If they’re on a temporary or casual job, these services pay their salaries by placing them on their payroll with covered insurances.